Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion Sketches

Hey! I'm back with a new post.. a special one - for me. It's not like the other posts weren't special, it's just that i started a new hobby..drawing fashion sketches, now i don't know why i'm doing that - waisting time and patience (maybe because i like it), from childhood i enjoyed drawing fashion stuff...and i started to draw again...So, here are some fashion sketches i drew in 2 days. Hope you'll like them, and I can't wait to read your opinions :)


I named this outfit - "Blue marine"




Here i inverted the colours

I named this outfit "Red Flowers"







I named this outfit"Circus Woman"





I named this outfit "Blue Citrus"





this last one i named "Chisinau", in this drawings background you can see a symbol of Moldova's Capital -The City Gates.



Thank you for attention!


This is the first time I'm drawing sketches on PC, so don't judge me too severe :)


Waiting for your comments!

1 comment: